Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pandora Internet Radio [77/100]

Blogging around lately I checked out a link by a lady's blog's links, reading "The Best Internet Radio". The only thing I can tell you is that it is indeed the best. I have tried several of them [not to say all of them] since their very first days back in 1999 and all I can say is give it a try.

What I especially like is the really great automatic personalization and the really cool feature of mix stations, i.e. you can create as many stations as you like and choose some of them and listen at a mix of their songs.

Mentioning should go as well to the exceptional sound quality which comes to your PC without all the "What's your connection speed?" hassle.

Yet, I think that their gizmos for connecting Pandora to your home stereo selling for $249 is
not a great idea.

On the downside, there is the common found limitation of track skipping [not more that 7 per hour] but you can always switch to another station of yours or create a new one and bypass it.

Also note that [at least for now] variety is limited compared to, say, Yahoo! Radio.

No comments: